Warm Cherry Muffins – Makes 2 Dozen
Quick Recipe: Total time: 30 min.
- Ingredients: Boxed cake mix: 16.25 oz. + Canned cherry pie filling: 21 oz. + 2 Eggs.
- Preheat oven: 350F
- Generously grease muffin tins.
- In a large mixing bowl: Combine Cake mix and Pie filling.
- Whisk until pink batter forms 🙂
- Add Eggs: 2 lightly beaten.
- Mix well until eggs are fully incorporated.
- Spoon into muffin tins: 1/3 full (Roughly 1 heaping Tablespoon.)
- Bake middle rack 10-12 minutes.
- Insert toothpick to test for done. Remove from oven.
- Allow muffins rest in the tins for 5 minutes before…
- transferring to wax paper, rack or plate.
- Let them cool 5 more minutes before serving.
- Moist! Not crumbly. Travels well in lunches.
- I hope your family enjoys these colorful, tasty bites!#kidfriendlyrecipe #simplerecipe #frugalrecipes